- I’ve been called an art lover since the age of 5 when I pestered my mom for days on end to enroll me in the neighborhood art school.
- Music and movies are a huge weakness of mine – I could watch Goonies a million times over or LOTR for that matter.
- I live life like the fabulous journey that it is, often stopping for the little things.
- I love buttons (the wearing kind – not the pushing kind), the smell of a new book, weird shoes…and dogs…and bugs…and…
- I can’t pass up an offer of any type of chocolate- except maybe white. ‘Cause let’s face it – that’s not real chocolate!
- But mostly, I’m just thankful.
For the curious: Feel free to look around and stay a while. You’ve come to the right place to learn all kinds of other quirks and info about me and that Plum Tree. ;)